Saturday, July 31, 2010

INSTANT CREATIONS



"GONDOLIN"

Like mirrors looking
back to forgotten paths,
laughing
loving
dreaming
dream's food
images de javu.
~

A magic carpet
thoughts ride
endless colors
endless skies,
timeless momemts
worlds unknown
but known.
~

Spirit of Light
Goddess of Night
whose starburst flush
my eyes,
could it be
my old home,
my friends,
my loves,
my life.
~

What piper this be
who guides me here,
what god he serves,
what rite.
~

Naked
in the sound
stripped and bare
free formless form
I am
floating
in air.
~

Cross twinkling lakes
and bamboo stream,
drenched
in winds
of unchained melody
and love unbound
by space
and time.
~~

The title of this work "Instant Creations" is taken from the musical work by the same name created by Pier Paderni and Andrea Ortu. "Gondolin" is included with the permission of Pier Paderni as well. You may visit each of these creative artists at:
http://users.libero.it/index.html, http://users.libero.it/andreaortu/timebandits.html

No comments: